Ensuring our customers, patients, and our staff are kept safe:
- Before coming in please review the government guidance: nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- We are allowing two people into the dispensary at a time.
- Please call us if you are feeling unwell on 01892 783027, rather than visiting in-person.
- If you are self-isolating or quarantining we can post things out to you. Orders for and enquiries about our full range of products can be made over the phone: 01892 783027, while a selection are available on our website.
- We now request you wear a face covering on entering the building, in line with government guidance, and that you use the hand sanitiser on the table inside the door.
- We are offering a counter service and ask that items are not handled unnecessarily.
Prescriptions and orders
- We have fewer people working in the dispensary at one time so please do leave a message if we are unable to answer the phone – we will respond as soon as possible.
- Ideally give us 24 hours’ notice for prescriptions to be made up.
- We endeavour to get all orders placed before 12pm on a week day posted out the same day.
- If you need a delivery by a certain day please allow enough time for postal deliveries.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 16:00
Saturdays by appointment only
Please call first to check we are open before making a special journey.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 18:30
Saturdays: 09:00 – 12:00
About our store
Our online store offers a wide range of high-quality herbal remedies that complement a natural approach to health and well-being.
Our clinic and dispensary are based in Wadhurst, East Sussex, offering complementary and supportive therapies by qualified professionals. These include Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutritional Medicine, Osteopathy, and Remedial Massage.
Our dispensary is a convenient port of call for over the counter products to treat common ailments. For more complex illnesses a consultation is essential for a properly tailored prescription and treatment strategy suited to your individual illness.